Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Outings

There have has been much fun around here the last week!! Lots of special things going on with family and friends!! I am blessed with so many good things in my life!!

I have so enjoyed much time with my sweet granddaughter Addison recently!! Last Friday she spent the day and we had so much fun outside playing!! She loves wearing her Papi's UPS hat when she goes outside!! We got a break from the rain and were able to enjoy some sidewalk chalk, and enjoying the flowers!!
What makes a girl happier than a trip to the mall for new shoes and a pink balloon!!

Easter it RAINED so we had our egg hunt indoors which worked out just fine....our first real hunt with Addison and she LOVED it!!

Today I got to take a trip with a friend to a couple of quilt shops which have recently both relocated (Momma Made It in Longview, Wa & Primitive Thimble in Vancouver, Wa)and some antique shops along the way!! My treasures included some wonderful fabric, old tomato pincushions, a sweet little muffin tin, and a special glass chicken feeder.....(no we don't have chickens but I just know I can use this for something)!!

No comments: