Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today is the last day of the Sew Oregon Shop Hop.....35 area shops participated in this event and provided a different free block pattern in each shop for you to collect and make a commermorative quilt from a special theme fabric. Here are a couple of projects I put together based off of that fabric.












This was my late night (or should I say early morning....I went to bed at 3am!!) project to finish up last night.....Strawberreis and Cream.















And I am off and running again today!!

2 comments:

Sharon Stewart said...

Debbie....I love love love the strawberries and cream. Need that for my kitchen!! And I love what you did for your shop hop. I just can't wait to see all this in person next month. One month to go! You are such a talented gal and an inspiration to me. Hugs to you.

Carol said...

Very, very cute! Make sure to get some rest!