Saturday, October 3, 2015

I almost forgot to tell you all!!
 There is a blog hop going on that started today!!! 
Rhonda McCray from 
Farmhouse Threads is organizing a blog hop
 that you won't want to miss!!!

Join us for 
Farmhouse Threads
Christmas Mystery Quilt 
Blog Hop!!

Starting today for 10 weeks a group of designers will share a free patterns with you!! 
Each week, one designer will post the pattern to make a Christmas block using wool applique and embroidery on cotton. 
Week 10 will include the instructions to put all the blocks together with some special fun borders
to complete your Mystery Christmas Quilt!! 
Finishing kits will be available from Farmhouse Threads!!

Here's the lineup of the participating designers and links to their blogs!! 

Week 1 October 3rd - Rhonda McCray

Week 2 October 10th - Shawn York

Week 3 October 17th - Debbie Busby

Week 4 October 24th - Joyce Weeks

Week 5 October 30th - Gloria Parsons

Week 6 November 7th -  Joan Grenke

Week 7 November 15th - Kathy Campbell

Week 8 November 21st - Jeni Gaston

Week 9 November 28th - Lisa Bongean

Week 10 December 5th - Finishing Instructions 

Happy Stitching!! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Wooden Spool Designs. How are you today. I am looking forward to your design for the Christmas mystery quilt. Your designs are so much fun. I have been working on the Saltbox houses and loving it. I dearly love wool applique and getting free patterns is a true delight. I dye my own wool and love it. In fact I have two yards of textured wool to felt.
I wish there were more recipes out there for me to create colors. I use Cushings dyes and get some really nice results. Thanks so much for your designs. P

Jackie said...

Thank you for letting us know about the blog hop! This is going to be fun....

Sharon Pack said...

Thank you so much...I am on board!!

Herry Johnson said...

Mysewcuteboutique.com is perfect to provide the great and new designs in garments. We are serving embroidery fonts, applique designs, embroidery designs, embroidery designs, embroidery library, machine embroidery designs, free embroidery designs and free embroidery fonts.

Ruchi Nanda said...

Thanks for the wonderful post!Keep writing such kinda stuff! :) We have got some of the best sewing machines & their guide how to use them?

Diljit said...

Really great post up there! Your wait for the best Indian Wedding Photography team ends here. Take a look!

Diljit said...

I was in Sewing Business earlier but now I'm in Wedding Photography business! Take a look :)

Pawan said...

Hey, guys! Sewing work could never get boring. I still do sewing work. and do the Wedding Photography work as well. Not just this but normal photo shoot as well.